Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 7th Heaven (the band)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    7th Heaven (the band)

    if you want a sound somewhere between Bryan Adams and Def Leppard this bands new album USA-UK if right there. here is a sample , sad because it isn't even close to the best song on the album.
    [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfDkNmZZfvk[/nomedia]

    check out this live 80's rock medley [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlD_mFAV7vM&feature=related"]YouTube - 7th heaven - Rock Medley (part 1 of 3)[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 7th Heaven (the band)

    Thanks Goodness !!!
    My whole life i've always wanted a band between Bryan Adams and Def Leppard . I never thought i'd say the day !!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 7th Heaven (the band)

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZd1XZ4LeQs&feature=related]YouTube - 7th heaven - Better This Way[/ame]

    7th heaven Press Release


    Keith Semple makes it to Hollywood.... or... not???

    Keith Semple (our lead singer) auditioned for American Idol Season 9 (2010) and made it though all the rounds and got a Golden Ticket to Hollywood. What happens next??? Watch Fox News this Tuesday night at 9pm to find out. In the meantime, check out the current TV Commercial with Keith holding the Golden Ticket here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uEcSZbolXo]YouTube - Keith Semple of 7th heaven - American Idol Commercial[/ame]

    Thanks for all your continued support.
    We love playing and as long as you keep coming out to see us play, we'll continue to be there.

    Richard Hofherr
    7th heaven
    7th heaven band - official website - www.7thheavenband.com
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 7th Heaven (the band)

    find out why the golden ticked was taken away

    YouTube - Keith Semple, American Idol Chicago, 7th heaven, Fox
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •